Accounts Receivables (AR) is one of the most critical processes for any business as it is likely to be the largest or second largest asset in most of the organizations. Improper accounts receivables management could lead to unhealthy cash inflows. There are several challenges that businesses encounter during their AR process cycle and it is not easy managing AR.
Majority of accounting and ERP solutions provide account receivable information only up to the aging and statement level with the option of analysis of outstanding and provision of cash flow statement based on the anticipated due date. Thus, even though a majority of companies use their ERP or accounting system for AR management; they still require a significant amount of manual labor and time to manage the invoice collection process. Due to these manual processes, the collectors need to spend a huge amount of time looking for customer information, updating spreadsheets, and other non-value adding activities when they should be focusing on engaging with the customers with accurate data for expediting the collections.
The reason for the inefficiency is because most businesses do not have a formalized credit and collections process integrated software system to support the collections operations. As such, they are working with outdated spreadsheets, disparate systems for ageing and accounts receivables follow ups, or they enter information manually into a CRM system to keep track of what they’ve done or what they need to do. Inaccurate, outdated, and hard to access information is not effective to helping you get paid on time.
Cash MOUNT is a cost effective business tool designed by expertise receivable professionals for meeting the credit control and accounts receivable objectives of organizations. With a comprehensive set of analytical tools and automated features, it provides the insights, processes and transparency required to efficiently undertake and streamline accounts receivable collections operations.It works as an extension of your accounting, ERP solutions managing the AR process and enhancing the efficiency and productivity of the collecting staff there by protecting and maximizing your company’s investment in accounts receivable. Its robust workflow tools and comprehensive portfolio analysis features benefits all levels of receivables professionals – whether you are in Senior Management or your responsibility lies in Credit, Collection, or Deductions.
- Improve DSO
- Drive Profitability by optimizing Working Capital and Cash Flow
- Support business initiatives
- Reduce business risk
- Decrease Bad debt reserves
- Enhance customer relationships
Features for Success
- Workflow automation tools
- Workload prioritization
- Executive dashboard
- Business metrics analytics
- Credit, collection and deduction management
- Dunning letters, automatic and ad-hoc email tool
- Fully customizable + configurable
- Cost effective
- Measurable results
CASH MOUNT WITH POWERFUL WORKFLOW AUTOMATION, EFFICIENCY AND ANALYTICAL TOOLS
- Full Feature web-based suite of account receivable, collection and deduction analysis tools driven by workflow and automated processing that can be applied to organizations of any size.
- Manage business processes to successfully maximize working capital, lower DSO and reduce bad debt.
- Automate, prioritize and manage the daily workflow of the entire Credit department based on management’s goals and objectives.
- Automation tools designed to minimize repetitive, administrative tasks allowing collectors to spend more time one-on-one with their clients there by enhancing department productivity and efficiency.
- Provide a high-level Financial Portfolio Analysis tool to allow users to focus on key corporate measurable across the customer base, using flexible hierarchy structure (business unit, region, individual, etc.) to categorize information.
- Centralized access to information needed for customer analysis allows for efficient management of customers
- Workflow provides detailed interaction with customers, follow up actions and accurate capturing of collections expected from customers which facilitates meaningful cash flows.
- No more costly time spent creating and waiting for lengthy reports to be run. Cash MOUNT queries provide immediate access to the customized reports credit and receivable professionals need. Queries can be easily built on the fly and saved for repeated use.